Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blue House of Wanchai

As you can see, the "Blue House" is such a beautiful architecture with nostalgic balconies and railings. See the laundry? There are still people living there. The "Blue House" is a pre-war building, 70+ years old, and the spotlight of Wanchai's urban renewal project.
Oops, actually the Blue House is Here :-) <-- click this link!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Blue House of Wanchai"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (May 10, 2006 5:44 PM) : 

Lovely blues and turquoises.

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (May 10, 2006 5:59 PM) : 

Haha, I was wondering about the laundry in this photo before I noticed the link... Nice colors and nice composition of this shot.

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (May 10, 2006 7:06 PM) : 

Great framing, love the texture of the blue wall part

 

Blogger Kris said ... (May 10, 2006 7:14 PM) : 

did everyone in the building agree to this blue? striking..from afar :o

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (May 10, 2006 10:45 PM) : 

Just like Nicola I couldn't find the laundry...finally saw the link. LOL! Great picture.

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (May 10, 2006 11:15 PM) : 

lovely!! it made me laugh a lot because i couldn find the laundry and then I saw the comment Opps acuatlly the blue house... hahha

 

Blogger Jean said ... (May 10, 2006 11:23 PM) : 

I always thought that blue was not an Asian favourite colour. Lovely photo, as usual!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (May 11, 2006 5:56 PM) : 

Hi all, thanks for the footprints...

I just love the faded green and the brilliant blue in this photo, so much that I want to show it before I show the actual Blue House.

 

Blogger Brian Dubé said ... (May 11, 2006 6:53 PM) : 

I love the detail of the aged blues and greens and the textures, I remember when I used to do decorative painting years ago I would have to work hard to create this kind of effect with new work...
L

 

post a comment