Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Temple Fair at night


Thanks to Menggarang of Moscow in my eyes who reminded me that the Temple Fair would look nice at night. I grabbed my camera, took a ride to the waterfront last night and took many photos. Here you are looking at some traditional decorative billboards which are used to announce festivals, birthdays and weddings(mostly in villages nowadays). Click here to see a daytime view and the night time view of yesterday's photo.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Temple Fair at night"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (April 26, 2006 5:50 PM) : 

Lovely shot - matching billboards and taxis or synchronicity?

 

Blogger nebel said ... (April 26, 2006 5:58 PM) : 

Looks very christmasy! ;)

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (April 26, 2006 6:08 PM) : 

beautiful! Has a sort of Christmas look.....

 

Blogger Brian Dubé said ... (April 26, 2006 7:10 PM) : 

Lovely, and love the photos in the link!
L

 

Blogger Kala said ... (April 26, 2006 7:35 PM) : 

very interesting photos - my friend was in Hong Kong last november to participant in a hawaiian outrigger canoe race!!! :P

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (April 27, 2006 5:15 AM) : 

Hi Lisi, I've been out of the picture for a while...on vacation...your pictures are great it's been great catching up...

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (April 27, 2006 8:57 AM) : 

wow!very lively place. subarashii desu!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (April 27, 2006 3:24 PM) : 

stunning night shot! very festive mood :)

 

Blogger Anne said ... (April 27, 2006 4:01 PM) : 

Lovely shot Lisi! Love all the lights!

 

Blogger Freakatronic said ... (April 27, 2006 4:03 PM) : 

Hey, I like your blog very much. I've got some family in HK, and some day I know I've gotta go there. For now, your photos will suffice. Later!

 

Blogger Sam said ... (April 27, 2006 5:28 PM) : 

Oh my!!!
Gorgeous!!!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (April 27, 2006 5:32 PM) : 

Hi everybody...thanks for the footprints!

Bob...not exactly synchronicity...that's a taxi stand :-)

And to everyone, yes, the red and gold and lights do look very christmasy but it has never crossed my mind until you mentioned it.

parisathenes, freakatronic...welcome and I'm glad u like to see more about HK

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (April 27, 2006 10:08 PM) : 

Interesting billboards! So different from the ones I'm used to see all the times!

 

post a comment