Friday, April 28, 2006

Fear of height


I never had fear of height until I saw this shoe in a shop in Central. I can't understand it. I can't even understand the people who can understand it ;p and I just don't have the acrobatic skill :-)...Do you?

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Fear of height"

 

Blogger Nuno said ... (April 28, 2006 6:31 PM) : 

And not to mention the pain caused in vertebral column!

 

Blogger BarelyLiegl said ... (April 28, 2006 6:32 PM) : 

Woah, I would be really scared to walk on these things.
Clearly sitting-shoes for a nice restaurant... if you were taken directly to the entrance by taxi, and if your boyfriend carried you down the stairs from home... hehe.

Otherwise: great colours and nice shoes.
Be sure to take a picture once you see anybody wearing them... =)

 

Blogger Bob said ... (April 28, 2006 6:46 PM) : 

Lovely photo and shoe. Good decorating accessory to reach the corners on ceilings

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (April 28, 2006 8:09 PM) : 

Great shoes and great composition!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (April 29, 2006 4:12 AM) : 

Don't udnerstand it either! But I'm also quite tall so with these shoes I'd be a giant ;). Well, a giant with a broken leg ;-D.

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (April 29, 2006 1:40 PM) : 

Nice shot! The contrast in the colors are great!

 

Blogger Jean said ... (April 29, 2006 3:11 PM) : 

Great design and super photo.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (April 29, 2006 5:24 PM) : 

Hi, did u notice that the spine of the books underneath the shoe says "Sex and the city"? So like MoonSoleil said, it's not for real life...hehe

Thanks for the footprints

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (April 30, 2006 5:58 PM) : 

Wasn't Naomi Campbell wearing one of those when she fell on the catwalk?

 

Blogger Liz said ... (May 01, 2006 2:36 AM) : 

I tried a pair of shoes days ago like these a few days ago (I got the photo psoted on my blog) but I don't have the acrobatic skill too :-)

Ciao from Italy

 

Blogger Anna said ... (May 08, 2006 5:34 PM) : 

So kistch

 

post a comment