Friday, April 21, 2006

Closer to paradise?

Bob of Barcelona DP sometimes leaves comments that make me chuckle...and here's what he wrote referring to the title of yesterday's post: "my limited brain finds it hard to understand "shopping" and "paradise" together in the same sentence:-)".

I took this photo further down Peking Road along Fendi and Miu Miu stores, the street is lined with big flower pots and it is also a good spot for people watching . Does that make shopping and paradise closer? But no, I don't have her phone number ;-)

Hello is acting up today so the photo is pixelised...

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Closer to paradise?"

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (April 21, 2006 6:40 PM) : 

Fresh purple colors, I like that and I need it.

Have a great weekend!!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (April 21, 2006 6:46 PM) : 

Hi lisi,

The first time I've ever been quoted I think. Lovely in-focus and out-of-focus shot

 

Blogger Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said ... (April 21, 2006 10:44 PM) : 

Very beautiful shot. I realy like the colors and the way people are desolved in the backyard.

 

Blogger Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said ... (April 21, 2006 10:44 PM) : 

*background, oops!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (April 21, 2006 11:20 PM) : 

Amazing to see the orchids grow like this - I don't think that would be possible over here. Really nice photo!

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (April 21, 2006 11:30 PM) : 

These orchids look like paradise!! Sooo beautiful!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (April 22, 2006 12:19 AM) : 

Nice shot! Great subject!

 

Blogger Amande said ... (April 22, 2006 2:02 AM) : 

So beautiful colours....

 

Blogger Mark said ... (April 22, 2006 2:48 AM) : 

Love the photos and really enjoy visiting you blog. I lived in Hong Kong as a child, it looks like it has really changed. We lived in La salle road on the Kowloon side.

 

Blogger Frank said ... (April 22, 2006 5:59 AM) : 

Waddya mean you don't have her phone number????????????? Such beautiful hips. Her whole figure has that 'come hither' look. :)

 

Blogger Lorethian said ... (April 22, 2006 11:09 AM) : 

Great Shot

 

Blogger G Fraser said ... (April 22, 2006 5:26 PM) : 

lovely shot, lovely colours. makes you wonder what the girl in the white top is looking at.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (April 22, 2006 6:21 PM) : 

Thank you for liking this photo...to Mark, I will try to take some photos from La Salle Road someday...did you also attend school here?

Thanks for the footprints...

 

Blogger Mark said ... (April 23, 2006 3:28 AM) : 

No, I can’t remember the school, but I do remember my mother taught English at the Chinese school though near where we lived.
We lived in apartments at the top of La Salle road that were owned or rented by the Royal Air force.

 

Blogger Anna said ... (April 24, 2006 3:08 AM) : 

Very beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 24, 2006 8:44 PM) : 

"Exotic" plants or "exotic" woman..? :)

 

post a comment