Saturday, April 22, 2006

Avenue of Stars


Enough about shopping? It is so sunny today that I went to TST and took another round of photos. Here's a beautiful view of the harbor and the skyline of the eastern part of the HK island. I took this photo at the section of waterfront promenade called Avenue of Stars. Can you tell who he is from the silhouette of his statue?

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Avenue of Stars"

 

Blogger Kris said ... (April 22, 2006 6:44 PM) : 

heheh..who else but Mr.Lee ! Beautiful day!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (April 22, 2006 6:46 PM) : 

nice shot again ! will keep tracing your blog. thank you for your photos from Hongkong.

 

Blogger Bob said ... (April 22, 2006 10:24 PM) : 

Can't work out whether it's Bruce Lee of Condoleeza Rice. Nice shot

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (April 22, 2006 10:26 PM) : 

Nice skyline - there's also another one of the ferries! Nice statue of Bruce Lee.

 

Blogger Jean said ... (April 22, 2006 11:31 PM) : 

Welcome back. Lovely shot of the harbour but I am also interested in shopping in paradise.

 

Blogger Ggraph said ... (April 23, 2006 5:53 AM) : 

Oh, that's an easy one even for me - Bruce Lee. Great harbor shot too.
Regards,
Mark

 

Blogger Frankie said ... (April 23, 2006 6:37 AM) : 

Li Xiao Long !!!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (April 23, 2006 5:17 PM) : 

Thank you for the footprints...yes, that's Bruce Lee and he's the only movie star to have a statue on the Avenue of Stars...and Jean, I do plan to return to shopping later...hehe

Michelle, I have answered your questions about my camera..and thank you for liking my blog.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (April 23, 2006 7:53 PM) : 

beautiful sillhoutte..yr candid shots are beautiful.

 

Blogger Sam said ... (April 23, 2006 9:21 PM) : 

You guys are so smart - I would have said Jackie Chan, lol!!!

 

Blogger Anna said ... (April 24, 2006 3:08 AM) : 

It makes me think about Bruce Lee ! :) Nice shot Lisi.

 

post a comment