Saturday, March 18, 2006

You've got mail!

New buildings have mailboxes like Excel cells, but old buildings have "character" mailboxes that can tell stories.

In this case, people at unit A tried too hard on mailbox security -- their mail can't even go through the narrow opening, the G/F unit seems to have the opposite attitude; people on 1/F reads the Financial Times, the 2/F occupant has a tax notice, and the 3/F is shared by Riminton and Taguchi...(trust me, I don't spy on mailboxes, I'm just doing this for you!)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "You've got mail!"

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (March 18, 2006 3:11 PM) : 

I like the pink one!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (March 18, 2006 3:52 PM) : 

Nice collection of mailboxes :). My favorite is the red one...

 

Blogger stéphanie et arnaud said ... (March 18, 2006 5:45 PM) : 

Nice, very funny!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 18, 2006 6:11 PM) : 

I can't seem to be able to log-in with blogger, but wanted to leave a comment just the same. I really love this photo. It shows something basic that not everybody knows how it looks in another country. You could have interchanged yesterday's title for this photo "Everything has its beauty". - MICHAEL

 

Blogger Mathieu said ... (March 18, 2006 6:19 PM) : 

Nice! :)

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (March 18, 2006 8:13 PM) : 

Me too I love the pink one!!!

 

Blogger Amande said ... (March 18, 2006 9:10 PM) : 

U made me laugh! I imagine U spying at the content of the boxes :)

These boxes are really cute! Well done. I'm gonna repeat myself but i love the way U show us your town. That is really great :)

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (March 18, 2006 9:43 PM) : 

Amazing picture...I love that everyone has its personalized mailbox, i do not see that too often!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 18, 2006 10:01 PM) : 

I discover your blog to day where I see many beautiful pictures.
I will come back again .
greetings from LE HAVRE (FRANCE).

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 18, 2006 10:36 PM) : 

Maybe the people at Unit A don't want any mail - bills would fit through though.

You're not a private detective are you?

 

Blogger Kris said ... (March 19, 2006 4:33 AM) : 

you're sure not spying?..hhehe.. Interesting piece !

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 19, 2006 4:50 PM) : 

Thank you for your nice words. On a different note I hope everybody's blog is healthy and happily free from the trouble that Blogger is having recently...

 

Blogger Anna said ... (March 19, 2006 6:49 PM) : 

Funny shot Lisi !

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (March 19, 2006 10:33 PM) : 

love the pink one too. nice picture !

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 21, 2006 2:14 AM) : 

Nice shot! Very creative and a great eye.

 

post a comment