Saturday, March 25, 2006

Say "cheese"

How do you get 50 kids in a group photo and capture the nano second when nobody blinks or looks away? I took this photo in a park and I stood next to the group's photographer, until I heard somebody asked: who's that? :p

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Say "cheese""

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (March 25, 2006 4:16 PM) : 

Was this a school class or a club? The fountain in the background looks really cool!

 

Blogger Amande said ... (March 25, 2006 5:26 PM) : 

That is a funny one. I guess U are going to be famous in HK as everybody sees U while taking pictures :) Happy week-end too!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 25, 2006 6:58 PM) : 

Very funny. I know what you mean, but one in a crowd of 50 is really very successful:)

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (March 25, 2006 7:02 PM) : 

Like the new layout Lisi!
And your picture ofcourse :)

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (March 25, 2006 9:34 PM) : 

hahha :D great shot!!

 

Blogger nebel said ... (March 25, 2006 9:40 PM) : 

That's a great, funny photo! But what are those things in the background?

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (March 26, 2006 6:07 AM) : 

Great B&W. Nice choosing the t-shirt as central motif. And I definitely like the fountain.
PS: Did you check the box I mentioned. It is probably caused by the Google search bar or the button array. It is just a couple of pixs wider.

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 26, 2006 2:14 PM) : 

Nice shot! I love the little boy woth his shit up. Always a clown in every group.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 26, 2006 4:36 PM) : 

Hi Nicola: I think it was a school trip.

Karine & Nebel: it is part of the fountain in the background

Carlos, I will try to fix that, thanks!

Rodney: I think u mean "shirt"...but that made me smile...

Thanks for coming everyone...

 

Blogger Kris said ... (March 27, 2006 7:06 PM) : 

WOW!! you captured the moment .. so cute :D

 

Blogger DiaKL said ... (April 16, 2006 2:04 AM) : 

They all are soooo cute :)

 

post a comment