Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Perfect match HK version


This photo reminds me of a post in Paris Daily Photo showing a lady with red outfit matching pefectly with the color of a shop window. I was trying to photograph the blue and white decoration along the Star Ferry walkway when this lady with the matching blue sweater rushed into frame.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Perfect match HK version"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 28, 2006 6:02 PM) : 

Great photo. Funny how that happens sometimes. Synchronicity?

Is that your signature in the corner? Very clever.

 

Blogger hfkais said ... (March 28, 2006 6:59 PM) : 

I like sky blue, like this photo. and I discover your signature, that's very good. I will write my signature in my photo, too. :)

 

Blogger chillycraps said ... (March 28, 2006 10:00 PM) : 

wow cool~ it's at Central's side of the harbour, am I right? Really miss those ferry rides, especially having fun watching the sailors hoist the rope up to the pier.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (March 28, 2006 11:18 PM) : 

So cool! I love it Lisi and yes the blue matches perfectly (but I disappointed she has not white strip on her sweater like the partition!!) LOL.

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (March 29, 2006 6:05 AM) : 

Yes I remember that one by Eric. This color is exactly the same match and the geometry of the panels along with the color are very nice. Love the incense towers picture too.

 

Blogger micki said ... (March 29, 2006 11:29 AM) : 

What great luck! Fantastic composition...getting this shot so quickly while she rushed past you!

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 29, 2006 12:27 PM) : 

Nice photo! I like the walls reminds me of the 70's and my old house.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 29, 2006 5:15 PM) : 

Yes, it is also serendipity...yes, it is my little watermark because I found a blog re-posting a lot of the DP family photos...
Thank you for the comments, didn't expect this one to look good when I took it!

 

post a comment