Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Friendly neighborhood store

I just realised when I looked at other Daily Photo blogs that I haven't shown you HK at night. How could I? For a city which sparkles at night, there are also quiet corners such as this neighborhood store. It opens till late at night and is one of those friendly stores where owners chat with customers and if you forget to bring your wallet, you can get things and pay later.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Friendly neighborhood store"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 15, 2006 6:27 PM) : 

8-12 shop - 8 in the morning unitl 12 at night? Long working hours.

 

Blogger Andreea said ... (March 15, 2006 6:31 PM) : 

i love these night shops/ corner shops

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (March 16, 2006 7:12 AM) : 

nice shot lisi!
Out here there are no more friendly shops like that. When I want something in the middle of the night, go to convenient stores.

 

Blogger Anne said ... (March 16, 2006 11:26 AM) : 

We have the similar shops here in Manila too! And yeah you can get your stuff on credit..so long as the store owners know you enough! :)

 

Blogger Denton said ... (March 16, 2006 12:37 PM) : 

I like the light and the brick. Night photos are often a success.

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 17, 2006 1:55 AM) : 

Nice shot. I like night shots. Great use of light and subject.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 17, 2006 12:16 PM) : 

Thank you...I walk past this one a lot but it was till I took this photo from across the road that I know how it looks from a distance...

 

post a comment