Sunday, March 12, 2006

Flowers on jeans

450Of the many exhibits this year, I find this entry in a design competition most interesting. I forgot to check if this one wins but it did stand out from the other entries. How do you like it?

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Flowers on jeans"

 

Blogger Amande said ... (March 12, 2006 5:08 PM) : 

That is original but I think I prefer when it is only made of flowers. Jeans here bring a "capitalistic" side to this show!

 

Blogger Anne said ... (March 12, 2006 6:18 PM) : 

Great photo Lisi...very interesting indeed. I like the contrast of red and blue :)

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 12, 2006 10:43 PM) : 

Very in interesting. At first I thought they were legs swimming.

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (March 12, 2006 11:39 PM) : 

I thought the same as Bob, very nice though!

 

Blogger stéphanie et arnaud said ... (March 13, 2006 12:56 AM) : 

Very nice pics!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (March 13, 2006 3:32 AM) : 

Well, I didn't think of a flower show when I first looked at the photo. I thought it was a commercial for some jeans brand. Interesting!

 

Blogger Denton said ... (March 13, 2006 6:17 AM) : 

Good photo but strange flower exhibit. The jeans are the focus and the flowers are only noticed later.

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (March 13, 2006 6:58 AM) : 

agree with denton, looks like its a jeans show! But it is unique!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 13, 2006 9:27 AM) : 

Hi all, agree that it is quite wacky for a flower shot exhibit...that's why I pick this one to show you :-) It does look like a department store show window to me...

 

Blogger Rich said ... (March 14, 2006 3:12 AM) : 

Almost gory with the red flowers !

 

Blogger Anna said ... (March 16, 2006 2:08 PM) : 

It's a rel great idea this Flower show! Thanksa lot Lisi to show us this event.

 

post a comment