Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fashion changes, styles remains

(click photo to enlarge)
The walk from Emporio Armani (also seen yesterday) to the new Bape store probably takes about 5 minutes. Though it may take 5 hours for those who decide to check out all these stores along the way. The HQ of HSBC is nearby so in case they need some service...

I think the facade of the Harvey Nichols store is beautiful, and credit to Coco Chanel for her quotation in today's title.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Fashion changes, styles remains"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 23, 2006 5:24 PM) : 

Very nice. One is probably enough for me. Still, at least there's the bank round the corner if I need some money.

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (March 23, 2006 5:42 PM) : 

Great pictures...

 

Blogger Kris said ... (March 23, 2006 7:05 PM) : 

Nice shots :) shopping heaven!!..when will i go HK *sigh*

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (March 23, 2006 8:58 PM) : 

really beautiful shopping place... I agree. I need to buy things right now!!

 

Blogger MRK said ... (March 23, 2006 9:30 PM) : 

BRILLIANT TITLE I SHOULD SAY!

 

Blogger Denton said ... (March 24, 2006 1:38 AM) : 

And the BAP! store opens in the spring of 2006.

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (March 24, 2006 6:48 AM) : 

Great collage. Congrats on the redesigning of your page. Fantastic.
PS: The links box merges with the body at least on my screen. Maybe on yours it appears right. But I really like the looks of everything

 

Blogger Anne said ... (March 24, 2006 3:03 PM) : 

My shopping haven!

 

Blogger harveydean said ... (March 24, 2006 4:09 PM) : 

Love the redesign - let's celebrate by going shopping - hoooooo!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 24, 2006 4:44 PM) : 

Thank you...please let me know if anything weird shows up with this new layout and I'll buy you coffee ;-)

 

post a comment