Thursday, March 09, 2006

Arugula Arugula Arugula

Today, I am showing you a special roadside stall in Central. It has a wide range of imported vegetables at very reasonable prices. The ones we see here are not usually used for Chinese dishes so I bet a lot of expatriates shop here. Sometimes, even if I don't need anything, I would just stop by and watch. My favorite among these is Arugula (or rocket, rocquette) which is usually hard to get and expensive. What is your favorite?

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Arugula Arugula Arugula"

 

Blogger Amande said ... (March 09, 2006 7:03 PM) : 

Whaoooo, so many beautiful and coloured vegetables! I love roquette too (it is also called "rucola")!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 09, 2006 7:13 PM) : 

Me too: making me feel hungry.

 

Blogger Mathieu said ... (March 09, 2006 8:31 PM) : 

Nice shot! very coloured

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 10, 2006 1:38 AM) : 

Nice! I like the variety of veggies and the colors.

 

post a comment