Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Shoppers' paradise, renters' hell?

You are looking at the street with the shop ranking No. 3 in the world's most expensive retail property . The junction of Hennessy Road and Yee Woo Street, Causeway Bay is the major shopping centre on the Hong Kong island and it is so crowded on Sundays and holidays that locals tend to avoid going there.

So there you are! Among the sea of lightboxes and billboards is the Addidas advertisement with David Beckham in the most expensive spot of all.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Shoppers' paradise, renters' hell?"

 

Blogger Sidney said ... (February 15, 2006 2:07 PM) : 

I guess he is rich enough to claim the best spot ! :-)

 

Blogger Mathieu said ... (February 15, 2006 5:28 PM) : 

Interesting photo

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (February 15, 2006 9:28 PM) : 

probably because he is a football/soccer hero plus of course, he's good looking so he gets both the guys and the gals!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (February 15, 2006 11:00 PM) : 

Hi lisi,

I can see David Beckham but where are the people?

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (February 15, 2006 11:08 PM) : 

I was on the top deck of a bus and the buses in front were blocking the view down...if you look close you'll see people under the trees in the centre...I'll take one to show you the crowds

 

Blogger Bob said ... (February 15, 2006 11:12 PM) : 

Great! It's fun taking pictures from buses. Sometimes they give really unexpected results.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (February 16, 2006 12:33 AM) : 

Good...now I'm learning how to write better caption my photo by explaining the position and etc...thanks

 

Blogger hfkais said ... (February 16, 2006 3:45 AM) : 

I like a shopping. but I haven't money...

p.s I was start daily photo, like you. If you link my blog on your blog, I will link your blog on my blog and happy!

I'll come by again. :)

 

Blogger geneline said ... (February 23, 2006 3:00 AM) : 

If they are not locals, where do the people shoppinfg on Sundays come from?

 

post a comment