Thursday, February 16, 2006

Crouching tiger, hidden dragon?

They were in fact practising Tai Chi in a park this afternoon. You'll see people practising Tai Chi in parks here, especially in the morning. I had tried a few lessons and despite the slow and fluid movements, it is actually quite vigorous exercise.

Luggi, click to see a close up of the rooftop, no Barbie but someone was reading...

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Crouching tiger, hidden dragon?"

 

Blogger Eric said ... (February 16, 2006 5:12 PM) : 

Yes! The first time I saw people doing Tai Chi in gardens was in Viet Nam back in 1993. It was really surprising but I found out it's pretty usual in Asian countries.

The funny thing is that now some people do it in Paris and more precisely in the Luxembourg garden. Pretty cool ;))

 

Blogger Bob said ... (February 16, 2006 5:48 PM) : 

Hi Lisi,

Nice! It is quite vigorous and tales a lot of concentration. The Tai Chis centre is next to our house.

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (February 17, 2006 5:47 AM) : 

I love Tai Chi!!! I just had to post a comment because I had to laugh a lot when I read the title. Nice pictures!!

 

Blogger Joe said ... (February 17, 2006 7:49 AM) : 

Ciao Lisi
The image of the roofgarden is really impressive.
Ciao
JOE

 

post a comment